Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DIY stocking holder

    Tonights project was me digging thru dirt and spiders to gather some old picket fence. I have a ton! There is so many fun things I have planned for this fence so definitly stay tuned!
    Project #1 with the picket = stocking holder. This was constructed of the odds and ends of the broken  pieces. I just took some nails and tacked it together. I will also be putting some hooks on tomorrow when I have time to dig thru my stash. I am going to make some cute new burlap stockings, but thats a tutorial for another post.
     I also want to post about my Christmas tree. Its still not done and neither is my tree skirt, but its getting there. This is our country christmas home. I enjoy this time of the year so much! Hot coco, shopping, sledding, and family get togethers. I love my families traditions and I love starting new ones. (again another post for another time) Any who- Im off to study away into the late hours of the night. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment